The 2019 tax season is open and will be closing again on 31 October 2019 (branch filing) and 4 December 2019 (e-filing). If this is your first time submitting your tax return, or you would like to register for e-filing, what are the most important facts you need to know as an individual paying tax? Here are a few links below:
- How do you find out if you need to submit a tax return? Click here.
- How do you register to submit your tax return? Click here.
- How do you send your tax return to SARS? Click here.
- How can you register for e-filing? Click here.
- If you require assistance with e-filing, follow this link to request the help of a SARS employee.
- Do you need your tax number? Click here.
- What are important SARS-related dates and deadlines to take note of? Click here.
- Do you need help with your taxes? Click here.
- Additional tax questions and answers, click here.