Atlantis, Western Cape
- Matric certificate
- Diploma (Preferred)
- 4 years Supervisory/ People Management experience
- 5-8 years overall working experience (2-3 years in a similar position of people management)
- Plastic or Non-woven Manufacturing experience (bonus)
- Trade tested Millwright / Fitting and Machining / Fitting (bonus)
- Computer literate
- ERP experience (SAP preferably)
- ISO 9001 system experience
- Willing to work shifts
- Reside in and around Atlantis or Cape Town
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure production teams understand the production plan and expectations
- Responsible for effective utilization of raw materials within the framework of the shift
- Ensure quality levels are maintained
- Ensure correct identification, labeling of finished product
- Practice and apply Health and Safety practices
- In conjunction with Maintenance plan routine maintenance jobs, unscheduled breakdowns, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring waste rate is minimized during production
- Keeping records of shift outputs etc.
- Maintain documentation iro audits etc.
- In conjunction with other departments ensure maximum quality of production outputs
- Participate in regular meetings, seminars and training sessions etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org