- Atlantis, Western Cape
- To start ASAP
• Grade 12
• 5-8 years overall working experience essential, of which 2-3 years in a similar position of people management
• Plastic or Nonwoven Manufacturing experience (bonus)
• Trade tested Millwright / Fitting and Machining / Fitting (Bonus)
• Computer literate
• ERP experience (SAP will be a bonus)
• ISO 9001 system experience
• Willing to work shifts
• Reside in and around Atlantis or Cape Town area
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure production teams understand the production plan and expectations
• Ensure minimum quality levels are maintained
• Ensure correct identification of product
• Stand in when Shift Leader is absent, leading small team
• Practise and apply practical Health and Safety practices
• In conjunction with Maintenance plan routine maintenance jobs, unscheduled breakdowns, etc.
• Keeping records of shift outputs etc.
• Maintain documentation in regards to audits etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org